Current 2021 pricing (February 1 - April 30, 2021)
- Family- $300 (Parents/Legal Guardians (2), and Children through summer of 12th Grade)
- Adult- $180 (Person 18-61 years of age)
- Senior- $110 (Person over 61 years of age)
- Child- $110 (1-17 years of age or summer through 12th Grade)
- Group Child- $205 (2 or more "children" living in the same household)
- We are hopeful for a "normal" season. Daily Admission, if available, will be $10/adult, $7/child or senior, $1 off after 5PM
PALMERTON MEMORIAL PARK ASSOCIATION
The Palmerton Memorial Park Association, Inc is a non-profit 501(C)3 organization that oversees the Memorial Park at 1255 N 3rd Street, Palmerton, PA 18071
One of the major components of the Palmerton Memorial Park Association is the swimming pool that is built on the grounds of the memorial park.
The Palmerton Memorial Park Association is primarily funded by memberships to the swimming pool and donations from the community. If you would like to support PMPA please click here or contact us for more information.